JDTC Agility Division operates as a small dog agility club in the northern suburbs of Perth Western Australia. Dogs absolutely love the physical and mental challenge of Agility and it’s also great exercise for the handler. Our members are everyday pet owners and the group focuses on:
- developing and enjoying the teamwork aspect of dog agility and
- having fun with our dog in a positive, non competitive environment.
Intake dates are advertised on the Training Dates Tab on this website and new members are welcome to join each advertised intake group.
- be at least approximately 15-18 months of age
- have basic obedience e.g. promptly come when called
- be fit and healthy.
- current vaccination certificate.
If you are unsure, or would just like to see the dogs in action, you are are most welcome to attend and view any training session and discuss concerns with an instructor.
You’ll find us at Glengarry Park, Duncraig, on the corner of Kinlock Place and Culloden Road, near Glengarry Hospital, from 7pm Tuesdays.