Prior to beginning Agility an assessment will be necessary to ascertain if the dog has basic obedience, ie sit, stay,and most important, a solid recall.
- Glengarry Park, Duncraig, on the corner of Kinlock Place and Culloden Road. Location Map
- Tuesday evenings, as advertised: Beginners 6:45pm Seniors from 7.00pm
- We do not train in the rain or in excessive heat, for comfort and safety of dogs and handlers
- Should training be cancelled, an update is posted on on our Facebook page at 5.00pm and / or an sms is sent to all members.
- Members are asked to be in attendance by 6.40pm to assist with setting up and will be required to assist with packing up at the conclusion of training.
Things to bring on the 1st night:
- Dog to wear a flat collar (no correction chains. Harness/Halties at direction of instructors)
- A 2m lead….no chains
- Some soft nibbles to use as food reward and/or favourite toy for your dog
- Water and bowl for dog
- Stake or crate to contain the dog whilst setting up equipment
- Dog Poo Bags
- Completed Membership Form (download from sidebar on website)
- Applicable fee
- Comfortable clothes eg shorts/track pants, but no flowing dresses
- Flat shoes/sneakers, no thongs
- Smile and patience
DO NOT FEED DOG PRIOR TO TRAINING