Training will resume Feb 9th at Glengarry Park 7.00pm!
Participants must wear Face Masks, sign in using Safe WA QR code or sign the register on arrival, even if you are not staying.
You will be required to observe all current Covid-19 rules particularly social distance and sanitation.
Prior to beginning Agility an assessment will be necessary to ascertain if the dog has basic obedience, i.e. sit, stay,and most important, a solid recall.
- Glengarry Park, Duncraig, on the corner of Kinlock Place and Culloden Road. Location Map
- Tuesday evenings, as advertised: Beginners 6:45 pm Seniors from
- We do not train in the rain or in excessive heat, for comfort and safety of dogs and handlers
- Should training be cancelled, an update is posted on on our Facebook page at 5.00 pm and / or an sms is sent to all members.
- Members are asked to be in attendance by 6.40 pm to assist with setting up and will be required to assist with packing up at the conclusion of training.
Things to bring on the 1st night:
- Dog to wear a flat collar (no correction chains. Harness/Halties at direction of instructors)
- A 2 metre lead….no chains
- Some soft nibbles to use as food reward and/or favorite toy for your dog (preferably a tug toy – not a ball)
- Water and bowl for dog
- Stake or crate to contain the dog whilst setting up equipment
- Dog Poo Bags (available on site)
- Ensure your dog is secured out of reach of other dogs
- Dogs must always be on lead prior to and during class
- Completed Membership Form (download from sidebar on website)
- Applicable fee
- Comfortable clothes eg shorts/track pants, but no flowing dresses
- Flat shoes/sneakers, no thongs or bare feet
- Smile and patience
DO NOT FEED DOG PRIOR TO TRAINING